Train To Become a Corporate Etiquette Consultant
Accelerated Training for the Busy Individual
Imagine having a rewarding high-paying job that lets you share your love of good manners with college students and corporate executives. Welcome to the world of etiquette consulting! Jacqueline Whitmore provides hands-on, comprehensive training to prepare you to present your own informative and profitable etiquette seminars and keynote presentations to corporations, associations, and universities.
Who should attend?
- Sales and marketing executives
- Human resources managers
- Corporate trainers
- Image consultants
- Special event planners
- Business owners
- Executive assistants
- Career services directors
- University professors
This intensive two-day training includes:
- Extensive training manuals
- Marketing and public relations ideas and materials
- PowerPoint slides to accompany training topics
- Needs assessment form to send to corporate clients
- Sample contracts and proposals
- Pricing structures
- Service instructions for wait staff
- Pitch letters to potential clients
- Fun and interactive exercises to use in your seminars
- Instructions for organizing your own webinars and teleseminars
- Product development ideas
- Comprehensive list of recommended resources
- Lunch daily
- Morning and afternoon coffee and tea service
- Elegant Dinner at Hamilton’s Kitchen
- Copies of BUSINESS CLASS and POISED FOR SUCCESS by Jacqueline Whitmore
- A certificate of completion
You will learn to teach the most requested and financially profitable seminars that The Protocol School of Palm Beach offers. Topics include:
- First & Lasting Impressions
- Effective Listening
- Going Global: International Protocol Strategies
- Techno-Etiquette: Minding Your E-Mail, Cell Phone, and Conference Call Manners
- Dining and Corporate Entertaining Skills
- Social Networking Intelligence
- Suit Up for Success Strategies for Men and Women
- Master Your Mingle-Ability
- The Power of Positive Thanking
That’s not all! You will also receive:
- Permission to reprint and customize the School’s copyrighted workbooks and support materials.
- 40-50% discount on bulk orders of Jacqueline’s books.
January 6-7, 2017
February 24-25, 2017
March 24-25, 2017
April 28-29, 2017
May 12-13, 2017
June 2-3, 2017
Note: Since you will be receiving a private, one-on-one training, the dates are flexible, based on Jacqueline’s availability.
This is a unique train-the-trainer program. You will meet privately with Jacqueline and she will help customize a training program just for YOU! This training package also includes 12 months of follow up coaching by phone, Skype and email. Upon completion of the program, you are licensed to use The Protocol School of Palm Beach’s professionally designed curriculum. You will operate as an independent Etiquette Consultant and shall not be connected with the company. Please email email@example.com or call (561) 510-1029 to schedule your appointment or check availability for other dates.
$4,500.00. You are responsible for your own travel expenses.
These trainings are conducted at the luxurious Alfond Inn in Winter Park, Florida (just 15 miles from the Orlando International Airport). The hotel offers special rates for Florida residents, teachers and military personnel.